Put your book content into PressBooks, edit as you like, and export into ebook and PDF/print-on-demand formats.
This chapter will gives you a very quick overview of PressBooks, which can be explored in more detail in the rest of this Guide.
- Register for a PressBooks account
- Add Book Information (title, author name etc).
- Add/Organize Text (your chapters etc)
- Choose Book Design Theme (what your book will look like)
- Export your book in required file formats: MOBI (for Kindle), EPUB (for Nook/iBooks etc), PDF (for print and print-on-demand)